- I made sushi for the first time (see picture below)
- We watched some Veggie Tales
- We celebrated the New Year with New York and the kids toasted with sparkling cider
- Our place is small, so we had the kids sleep on the floor in our room, so we could stay up and play games in the living room
- They all went to bed very easily!! I was so impressed!
- We stayed up until about 1:30am
- The youngest child woke up coughing at 3am and again at 4am, I soothed him both times
- I got a text around 5am saying that they new baby was born!
- The kids all woke up at 7:30am
- I was tired
- I made waffles while they watched Thomas the Train
- We cleaned up and I drove them home at 10:30am
|New Years Eve dinner|
|Our first moments in 2011|
|Grandma Reilly's picture|
|New cozy coat!|
|"Helping" me make pizza with his new apron|
|I made this ice cream and it was SO easy and yummy!|
We always love visits with Mom and Dad. Saying goodbye is the hard part!