Hosted at Conversion Diary
1. John had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Everything looks good! He is in the 90th percentile for height!
2. I've been listening to a Wiggles CD with John almost every day. I don't mind the music - it's kind of fun. But Andrew and I get the songs stuck in our heads, which is not so fun. A few days ago, Andrew pointed out that at this age John doesn't really care what I listen to with him, so I should savor my days of being able to listen to adult music. Before I know it, John will be demanding to listen to certain songs over and over... Good point, Honey! So, we are listening to the Beatles right now! ;)
3. I made six pies today and four pies yesterday! That's right - ten pies total! It's all for an event that I am helping to plan with the PYC at my church. The event is a "dinner for couples," to honor the fact that married couples are the heart of the family. My friend, Kristine Mauss, is coming to be the guest speaker - speaking on the sanctity of marriage. It should be fun!
4. On February 7th and 8th, Mom and Dad St.Hilaire came down for a visit. It is always so nice to have them here. I love seeing them with John. He is so lucky to have two sets of grandparents who dote on him!
5. John is getting better at eating. He is less interested in grabbing the spoon and more interested in eating the food, which makes for a cleaner meal!
6. Andrew has been busy with work. He is doing a lot of good things with both of his jobs. He is working hard with Star of the Sea on the Catholics Come Home campaign (post about this soon to come!). With Swing Set Mall, he has been working with the new website design to get it ready to launch. Hopefully it will be done soon! I am proud of my hard-working husband!
7. John is super cute with his waving. He waves all the time: to himself in the mirror, to me and Andrew whenever we look at him, to random babies at church, and pretty much everyone else!! I love how friendly he is! =)