Tagged by Kristine
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- Being moved... At the beginning of July we will be moving into an apartment in my parents house (decommissioned fire station) I am excited for the move to be over with. I just don't like moving!
- John's baptism... still don't know when that will be.
- Having a larger kitchen (the kitchen is a lot bigger in our new apartment)
- Going to bed tonight
- Owning our own house
- Spending the rest of my life with my best friend Andrew
- Having more children (God willing)
- Seeing old friends
- Went to Michael and Krystal's wedding - Congratulations you two!
- Slow danced with my son at the wedding reception =)
- Went to a birthday of my friend's son
- Saw my brother
- Missed my nap =(
- Nursed John (a lot)
- Finished watching the movie "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" with Andrew
- Changed diapers (chicken and baby)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Go visit Italy again
- Sleep less without being tired
- Find a magical way to keep the house clean without all the work
- Play the guitar more and be better
- Laugh at things that are funny (sometimes, I think things are funny but I don't laugh out loud. I don't know why)
- Go on vacation with the two men in my life... maybe camping?
- Sing in front of Andrew (I'm shy)
- Go to Heaven
8 Shows I Watch: - we don't have a TV, so I don't watch much...
- What Not to Wear
- Lost (used to)
Awesome. :) I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days.ReplyDelete
I sympathized a lot with your "8 things I wish I could do" although I'm not a big fan of camping anymore. :D You'd think that after all the voice lessons, I wouldn't be self-conscious singing around Lou (or in a house with upstairs neighbors), but I totally am!
I totally know what you mean with the moving and wanting your own house. I just want to nest once and get it over with! :)ReplyDelete
It was so great to see you guys, and at church too. I can't wait till we're in Bremerton full time!
p.s. I agree, your list is great. I had to borrow the 'get to heaven' one- you can't really make a better wish! :)ReplyDelete