It's almost May, which means it's almost time to celebrate Our Blessed Mother in a special way!
1. Pray the Rosary together: Here is an idea for praying the Rosary with your children.
2. Read a book about Mary, as a family. There are SO many great books out there, here is a sampling. Be sure to check our parish library for more books about Mary.
- Picture book: Our Blessed Mother by George Brundage
- Easy Reader: Mary My Mother by Father Lovaski, S.V.D
- Intermediate Reader: Bernadette, Our Lady's Little Servant by Hertha Pauli or Our Lady Came to Fatima by Ruth Fox Hume
- Teens and adults: Hail Holy Queen by Scott Hahn or True Devotion to Mary by Louis de Monfort
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
7 Ways to Celebrate Mary's Month with Your Family
I'm blogging over at our parish today: